Turn the page.

Saturday

If....

This week, I was delighted to attend a Bible study. The group is studying Ephesians. Some thing was said that got me thinking about so-called "agnostic" or "atheist." Now I need to do some research to see if there is a word for not believing someone is an "agnostic" or "atheist?" I ain't buying it any more!! Every single person able to live at least a minute knows that God exists. Even rocks know this.

I had a conversation once with someone who said something like, "If there is a God, then how can he reject someone and let them go to Hell?"

That question seems pretty ridiculous to me. It's like saying, "If she was my mother, then why did she burn my eggs at least once a year until I was 42?" You know that woman is your mother!! You do not remember her giving birth to you, or maybe even the moment she decided to adopt you, but you know that woman is your mom! The question is: Why did you not learn to cook your own eggs?

Just because you wonder "if...," this does not mean that there is no God. It just means you do not understand things that you see, or do not see.

Hebrews 11:1 says, "Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see."

No comments:

Post a Comment